We Have Another Create Craft Share Youtube Hop Coming Up...


Guess what is coming up tomorrow?  It's another Create Craft Share Youtube Hop!  I'm really enjoying sharing my crafts with you.  Our CCS (Create Craft Share) group is a wonderful group of gals.  I love being in this group!  I'm excited to say we are all becoming fast friends!  These ladies are so talented!  Each of them ooze crafty talent.  I enjoy making crafty friends all over the globe.  But this group just seems that much more special.  They are all so warm and friendly and eager to help and share.  I adore these ladies.

So after that glorious introduction to the group...do you feel like joining us?  We are always looking for crafty ladies that enjoy sharing crafts and video-taping it.  If you would like some more info, or would like to join, please comment below.