I'm on the CSI's Most Wanted! (Color Stories Inspiration...that is)

OMG!  I am over-the-moon excited!  My layout is in the Featured Photos section of the gallery, and I have been selected as one of the five "Most Wanted" for my layout titled "Invent" for case file #164.

And you're probably wondering what the !@#$ is CSI?  It is Color, Stories, Inspiration!  You can find them at:

http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/

The have many challenges going on each month, with many amazing sponsored prizes!  Everything is set up like a precinct with detectives, and case files, star witnesses, etc.  It's a lot of fun!  If you have never tried it before, you definitely should!

This is the layout that has been Featured and picked as Most Wanted...


We had to use all the colors in the "Scheme", choose 2 clues from the Evidence to use, and 1 clue from the Testimony to use.  This was a lot of fun!



Labels: