What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #300

I must first apologize for missing last week's WOYWW...I was still trying to get over some food poisoning.  Geesh....not nice at all!

Anyway, what am I working on this week???  Well, absolutely NOTHING!  It's crazy!  I went to a retreat this past weekend.  I got a few things done that I wanted to, but then my mojo left me.  I think Little Miss Mojo is playing hide-and-seek with me.  And to be totally honest....I don't feel like looking for her right now.

So I hate to disappoint, but my desk is just full of things I need to put away (again)!


I'm hoping by the end of the week that Little Miss Mojo decides that hide-and-seek is not fun anymore and shows her little head so I can get some craft on!  I feel so blah right now!  But....I am determined to finish a video and post that I've been working on....hopefully tonight!  I have been working on a video of my first experience at Prima Art Venture!  I hope to inspire more crafty people to attend.  It is a not-to-miss event, so stay tuned for that!

Don't forget to check out all the rest of the amazing ladies that have desks to show off at Stamping Ground....See you next week!



Labels: , , , , ,