What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #297

Well, well, well...another Workdesk Wednesday!  I think I'm developing a habit, though.  Here's another picture of stuff on my desk that needs putting away.  Geesh!



I spent 5 days at a wonderful country scrapbooking retreat!  I just got back on Monday evening.  So now I have to put all my scrappy stuff away...again!  It seems like it's never-ending.  That canvas is a gift I made for my Great Aunt.  She lives near the retreat, but wasn't home then.  I will take it with me to give to her when I go again in June.

It was so fantastic being with those bunch of ladies again (along with some new ladies that hadn't been before, but are friends of mine)!  Here's a pic of a couple of us who went a day early:


Check back next week to see what is going on...on my desk!  Also, please check out all the other ladies that have posted their workdesk pictures at Stamping Ground's WOYWW #297.  There are a lot of creatively messy desks out there!  And if you like my posting today....leave me a comment.  I would love to hear from you!




Labels: , , , ,