Outhouse Mini Tutorial is here!

At last I'm finished the Outhouse Mini Tutorial!  It took a very long time to do!  But it's very detailed, and should make constructing this project that much easier.  Let me know if you have any trouble downloading the tutorial, or the instructions aren't quite clear enough.  I want to make sure my tutorial is as easy to follow as possible.
Here's what a few people thought of my Outhouse Mini!...
"Wow, this is super fab. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your win!!!!!" --Kathy Orta (Files) of Paper Phenomenon
(I won runner up for mini albums at Cropaganza)
"this is wonderful jennifer - thanks so much for sharing it with me, made me smile...so clever!" --tim holtz
Get yours now!



$12.00
* After purchase you will be taken to the file to download directly.

Enjoy your tutorial!

...and question of the day....Have you ordered tutorials from anyone before?  I'd love to hear about your experience with them!