Lynnette's Circle Journal

The next journal was Lynnette's.  It was called "Words to Live By".  I decided to pick out a bunch of awesome sayings I like.  You will probably notice that I picked out mostly humorous sayings.  I'm just not a very serious person I guess.  :)


I really love pink!  It's my favorite color!  I just loved the way these pages turned out!


I used some beautiful pink bling with little pink roses!  And of course...it needed a butterfly to make the page perfect!


I used a Prima pink flower and a piece of glittery Pebbles chipboard behind it.  I absolutely love the pink damask paper I found.  I added a piece of pink cardstock along the bottom that is edge-punched just to break up the damask pattern a bit.


And here's the sign-in tag I came up with.  I just tore around the edges of a scrap of the damask paper and glued it onto a pink tag.  Then added a few pretty flowers that I put together from some various silk and paper flowers I had.  And I had to add that cute saying about cupcakes...I love cupcakes!  Then of course some pink fibres to tie on to finish it off!  Let me know what you think!