Been A While Since I Blogged!

Well, it's been a while since I last blogged. I've been pretty busy!

I did a video on my YouTube channel showing the tags I received on an image swap I took part in. What beautiful images I got! Not one was the same as another!

I took a class on Ustream from Gotham City Stamper on September 1st. It was called Elements of Style. We made three gorgeous cards! I didn't have all the Stampin Up supplies that she did, so I used similar supplies that I already have. You can see my cards on my YouTube channel. Check them out!

Since my son and hubby left for a vacay for a week in Deadwood, SD, I thought I would do some crafting. I made a very cute Backpack Mini Album to auction off at my September Sorority Meeting for their Summer Memento Auction. The design and instruction came from Kathy at Paper Phenomenon. She is amazing! What fabulous projects she comes up with! You should definately check her out! My album was a hit! Now I have three people in my sorority asking if I take orders because they would like to pay me to make one for them! WOW! I'm in demand now! Might have a side business here.

I took part in a Blog Hop at Canadian Scrapbooker this past week, and guess what? I won a prize! Awesome! Yippee! I think it's a collection of Mica powders. I've never seen or used them before, so this is my chance to try them out now.

I also took my Mom-in-law to the US this past weekend so I could pick up mail from my US post box. I was so excited! I finally got my Big Shot in the mail! I can't wait to start using it! But it might be a little while because I have another busy week ahead. I also got (in the mail) the Cricut Design Studio program. I can't wait to use that, too! Now it will be easier if I want to create another Backpack Mini because I can just download the file from Kathy's blog, and cut everything out without having to fiddle with measurements and piecing things together. My Mom-in-law also came with me to look in Scrapbookers Paradise, and ended up buying me some goodies in there for my birthday that's coming up in a few weeks! Gotta love scrapping goodies! You can check my YouTube channel to see what I got. I'll be putting up that video in the next day or so.

And to end my blog post today, I'm participating in a tag swap this month. It's on Your Paper Pantry ning site. You are asked to make a tag of your favorite pet, include the color gold, and use the masking technique. So I'm doing my tag on my rottweiler, Roxy. That's what I'm working on right now. I just have to get a decent picture of her to put on it. That's like asking a rock to swim! LOL! I take lousy pictures. Maybe I can talk my son into taking it. Hmmmmm.....

Labels: , , , , , ,